Thursday, April 19, 2007

New Town

Movies since last post:

Adaptation
The Italian
Grindhouse

I have lost access to movies, unless I go to the theatre, which costs money and time. I have started working at an Indian restaurant, which means inconvenient hours and very bad pay. I am still hungover from yesterday [I suppose Sushrut and I celebrated Nepali New Year 2064, after all], and I don't have the focus and energy required to do any creative thinking. Still, a blessing to be in a library: Santa Rosa Junior College's library isn't as well equipped as the Mountain View Public Library; The students aren't as courteous to other patrons of the library either. On the flip side, computer access is plenty and without restriction.

More than a post about movies, this is meant as a return to the blog, from which I have stayed away for 18 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah. Do that. I'm lurking, waiting for your comments. Yeah. Do it just like that. You know I like it. You know you want to. Yeah.