Friday, March 19, 2010

Kohi ... Mero

www.kohimero.com

Expect a music release party soon, which is to say, a party for me, and for you, the music to be available in the market... there are a few very melodious songs in the movie. I near frightened Moitra yesterday, trying to sing a song from the movie, my ineptitude compounded by the fact that I had forgotten both the words and the tune...

It is possible I will get to see the final edit of the movie soon [before the background score is put in, and before the final, final version is prepared], because it might be able to use a few more lines of writing, and I still have to do the English subtitles, anyway. That is going to be a weird ride: translating into English the dialogues I originally wrote in Nepali [which the actors improved, no doubt]. It will become painfully apparent to me how terribly or how well I write dialogue.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post and please do keep us updated regarding the movie as I have also made quite a few 'Kohi Mero' posts on my blog aswell. I checked out the website and I am eager to watch this however what are the best means to watch it from the UK? So excited to see Jharana's return and also Aryan Sigdel. :D Jomsom looks dami.

    lex.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah. Do that. I'm lurking, waiting for your comments. Yeah. Do it just like that. You know I like it. You know you want to. Yeah.