Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dingboche

Tonight at Dingboche, tomorrow hike to Imja, return to Chhukung. Day after at Tyengboche. Then to Namche. Then Lukla. Tomorrow the toughest walk, followed by the walk from Namche to Lukla, although most of it is downhill.

Altitude today: 4,400 meters from sea level. Mid day tomorrow: 5,010! Woo hoo! Apetite is strong, piss is regular, dreams are syrupy. Man is dandy.

Walking uphill reminds me that the landscape is slowly sculpting my body: my buttocks already feel more taut. Some will be happy to hear that, no doubt.

It snowed this morning! Hell yeah! Hope to have a snowed-out New Year.

Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah. Do that. I'm lurking, waiting for your comments. Yeah. Do it just like that. You know I like it. You know you want to. Yeah.