Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I don't think this makes any adsense

See--I am clearly angling for adsense money here...but I don't know how to make things livelier. I think putting up a pretty picture or two will help. I think, in order to lure people back to by blog, I will have to put up some pretty pictures. I might get so callous as to start posting pictures of babies;, or of the surprisingly cute white owl that sits on the frame of my room's open window and waits for sewer rats, pivots its head as if in question when it realizes I've been gazing at it with wonderment, and perhaps, though just a little, affection.

But, I also know the universe it a touchy bitch when it comes to the question of balance. Therefore, before any picture of acceptable cuteness, here' s a self-portrait. Note that I called the previous post "Pictures," and posted just the one: this one is in apology for that infraction.



Note how the subject appears to be staring at something or someone in middle distance. His face is a mask of brooding. There is more than a hint of weariness, and the air around his head appears thinner from lack of fortified thoughts. This is clearly a specimen of the lesser species of writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah. Do that. I'm lurking, waiting for your comments. Yeah. Do it just like that. You know I like it. You know you want to. Yeah.