Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pictures




This is me, clearly enjoying whatever bullshit I was ladling to innocent bystanders. It is hard to tell from this picture, but the foliage behind me is from a papaya tree. Harder to tell is the fact that gorgeousness makes its full couch a hundred yards from the balcony where I was propping my feet up on a bench: Begnas stretches for over a kilometer to the west. This is the lake where I was surprised to learn that it is possible to walk way faster than you can row a boat. Such realizations have special meaning especially if it is in the pitch darkness of a moonless night that a drunk fisherman rows you across Rupa after 8 pm, guiding the boat by distant lights, and taking you way, way off-course. Not that you can tell from this picture.

Clearly, I didn't take this picture. A tall Dutch girl named Vivian did. So, there's the photo credit. Satisfied?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah. Do that. I'm lurking, waiting for your comments. Yeah. Do it just like that. You know I like it. You know you want to. Yeah.