Saturday, August 9, 2008

Incompletes

I am going to post my incomplete stories here, instead of keeping them in my computer. There is nothing worse than a story that goes nowhere. I know nobody ever reads this blog, but if anybody runs into these postings and can tell me where they've gone wrong, perhaps I'll give these incomplete stories another go.

Otherwise, screw them.

Also--I am translating poems right now, from Nepali into English. My favorite lines so far:

"A face I remember for its bright lit smile

has lost its light. Eyes are eclipsed: despair

claims the corners of her mouth and drips

like the acid darkness of a moonless night."

--Khin Maya Ale


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah. Do that. I'm lurking, waiting for your comments. Yeah. Do it just like that. You know I like it. You know you want to. Yeah.