Monday, June 15, 2009

Back?

I feel like a bone bleached to the point of brittleness. But I need to bounce back, with vigor, with creativity.

That which is the source of our greatest joys is often also the source of our biggest frustrations. Be it the rewards at a job that requires creativity, or be it life generally. I suppose it is the default mode of your existence to take the better things for granted.

But it hurts, like eagles picking at one's liver, when our sources of happiness and affirmation turn upon us, make us doubt, make us want to die.

Man, I can be dramatic.

I owe somebody half-dozen monologues. Today better be the day.

Bandh in Kathmandu, by the way. I have no clue why. What Kathmandu needs now is a death-squad of non-aligned mercenaries that will arrive at a chowk where political activists are trying to enforce a bandh, shoot a few heads open to suggest alternatives, collect money from the tol-basi, move on to the next chowk. Or, down to the Terai to open the highway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah. Do that. I'm lurking, waiting for your comments. Yeah. Do it just like that. You know I like it. You know you want to. Yeah.